Your favorite chicken alfredo dish cooked altogether in a single pot to make the best taste possible!
Here’s a quick tutorial to show you how it’s prepared!
One-Pot Chicken Alfredo
Posted by Tasty on Monday, November 30, 2015
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts, cubed
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 14 oz chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 lb uncooked penne pasta
- 1.5 cups grated parmesan
- parsley for garnish (optional)
- In a pot, heat the oil and brown the chicken.
- Add garlic, and sauté for about a minute.
- Add broth, cream, and pasta, and bring to a boil.
- Cover and reduce the heat to a simmer for 15-20 min.
- Turn off heat and stir in parmesan cheese.
- Top with parsley if desired.