Transform Your Favorite Campfire Treat Into A Delicious Cake With This No-Bake S’mores Ice Cream Cake Recipe
Oh, we went there.
Here’s a quick recipe video:
This no-bake s'mores ice cream cake is a childhood favorite that's perfect for grown-ups! FULL RECIPE: http://bzfd.it/2hSbVlADOWNLOAD THE TASTY APP: http://tstyapp.com/m/4C7qzVX8wF
Posted by Tasty on Sunday, August 13, 2017
- 1 cup graham cracker
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 pint chocolate ice cream, softened
- 4 cups marshmallows, divided
- 1 cup chocolate chip
- 8 ounces chocolate
- 2 cups heavy cream
- ⅓ cup rum
1. Place graham crackers in a ziploc bag and crush with a rolling pin until the cookies are fully crushed.
2. Transfer the graham cracker crumbs to a bowl, and add in the sugar, cinnamon, and salt, stirring to combine. Add in the melted butter and mix well.
3. In a buttered 6-inch springform pan, add the graham cracker mixture and press firmly to form an even layer. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
4. In a medium size bowl, combine softened ice cream, 2 cups marshmallows, and chocolate chips.
5. Pour over the graham cracker crust and freeze over night.
6. Microwave the chocolate and heavy cream together in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until the glaze is smooth and glossy.
7. Pour the ganache over the ice cream cake. Free for 30 minutes.
In a medium bowl, combine rum and 2 cups marshmallows and let sit for 15 minutes.
8. Pour the marshmallows over the ice cream cake. Using a torch, brown the marshmallows on top of the cake.