Cheeseburger Onion Rings Really Exist!
These gorgeous onion rings are all that matter now.
Check out this video for a quick tutorial on how to make these delicious
Servings: 6-8 rings
1 lb ground beef
1 tsp salt
½ tsp pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
¼ lb cheddar cheese, cut into 1-inch squares
1 large white onion
1 cup flour
5 eggs, beaten
3 cups panko bread crumbs
Oil, for frying
Ketchup, for deliciousness
- Heat oil in a pot over medium heat to 350℉
2. In a bowl, mix together the ground beef, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
3. Peel and slice the onion into 1-centimeter rings, and detach the rings from each other.
4. Take a spoonful of the beef mixture and press it into the bottom of a ring.
5. Push a cheddar square into the center of the beef.
6. Seal the top with another spoonful of the beef, pressing it flat.
7. Repeat with the rest of the rings.
8. Place the flour, eggs, and bread crumbs into three separate bowls.
9. Dip a ring into the flour, shaking off excess, then into the egg, the bread crumbs, then back to the eggs, and one last time into the breadcrumbs.
10. Repeat with the remaining rings.
11. Fry the rings for 5-6 minutes, until deep golden-brown.
12. Drain on a paper towel, then serve with ketchup!