Guinness Beef Sliders
Guinness Beef Sliders…Do I really need to say more?!
I mean, roast beef sliders and swiss alone is already amazing…just imagine that basic wonderful sandwich but a million times better!
Now check out this video for a quick tutorial on how to make these beef sliders!
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 8 oz. Sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 Onion, sliced
- 1/4 CUP Guinness
- 1 package king’s hawaiian rolls
- 3/4 lb Sliced roast beef
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 Stick Butter
- 1/4 CUP Brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp Dried mustard
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- First in a medium skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, and onions.
- Prepare glaze by combining all ingredients in a medium saucepan.
- Then, bring mixture to a boil, then lower heat slightly and cook until thickened.
- Assemble sandwiches by slicing rolls in half, then filling with roast beef, sautéed mushrooms & onions, and swiss cheese.
- After that, pour glaze evenly over sandwiches.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.